Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Insurance for California Businessowners
California has tons of opportunity for business, with large wine, agriculture and tourist industries. If you’re looking to start a business in California, you could be looking at a lot of success—but also a lot of risk. Like most states, California has its own set of dangers. Earthquakes, storms and lawsuits all threaten businesses throughout the state, so it’s crucial to have the right coverage.
Sameday Insurance Services, Inc. work closely with businessowners to find a policy suited for their business. We can help you find an affordable business insurance policy that covers you and your company in case of any incident.
Coverages We Offer
General liability insurance is crucial for every business. This insurance covers lawsuits regarding acts of non-professional negligence and other accidents. If a customer slips and hurts themselves in your restaurant, for example, general liability will help with medical expenses and possible legal fees.
There are other types of liability coverages available, as well. An umbrella liability policy can help supplement your other liability insurances when they reach their limits.
The cost of general liability insurance varies between $300 to $5,000 a year depending on your industry, business’ size, location, claims history and more.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Any business that owns or uses vehicles for work purposes needs commercial auto insurance. Commercial auto insurance provides coverage for work vehicles similar to that of personal auto insurance. Most of these policies include:
• Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage steps in when your work vehicles are damaged due to fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and more.
• Collision Coverage: Collision coverage covers damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
• Medical Expenses: Medical expense coverage, also known as personal injury protection or PIP, covers medical expenses for the driver and their passengers in case of an accident, no matter who caused it.
• Liability: For auto insurance, liability is split into bodily injury and property damage. These coverages compensate for injuries or damages the driver causes while operating the insured vehicle.
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage compensates for damages done by a driver who wasn’t carrying adequate insurance at the time of the accident.
There are limits required for commercial vehicles in California. California business vehicles must carry at least:
• $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
• $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
• $5,000 in property damage liability
Even if you only have one employee, you must have workers compensation in California. This insurance provides compensation for injuries that an employee obtains at work. It can help with medical expenses, disability benefits, income coverage and, in severe cases, death benefits.
Premiums for workers compensation depend on your company’s payroll. In general, you may pay around $2.13 for every $100 in payroll.
Some businesses require bonds in order to complete certain projects. Surety bonds are often used in construction industries. If you need a bond, talk to an agent at Sameday Insurance Services, Inc. about the bond required.
Insure Your Business Today
It’s never too late to purchase business insurance. Save money on crucial coverages for your business by calling us at 888-750-9775 or filling out an online form for a free quote today.
How Much is Business Insurance in California?
Business insurance depends on your location, industry, business size, coverage limits and more. To discover how much coverage you need, speak with a Sameday Insurance Services, Inc. agent today.
How Much is a Surety Bond in California?
The cost of a surety bond varies. Bond bonds cost hundreds while others cause thousands or more. Fill out an online quote or give us a call to figure out how much we can save you on a bond.